Let us answer your most common queries
Bridal Hair and Make-up artistry, like many other art forms, is very personal and subjective. We would first recommend finding a stylist who’s body of previous work matches your style or has elements that inspire you. We have then designed a personalised beauty consultation form for you to fill in, ahead of the trial , that ensures we can get to know you a little better so we can tailor our skill set to each and every bride-to-be.
Why hire two companies when you can have the convenience of one! Hiring a company that does both does make the process logistically easier; plus you get the benefit of seeing how your hair and makeup looks compliment each other at the trial.
- Experience in the field: There are bridal hair and makeup artist for all different budgets! Trusting your supplier has enough experience to deal with the stresses of the day is so important- but more experienced stylists are in demand and the prices will reflect this.
- Do you have a contract in place with your vendor? This ensures you don’t lie awake the night before your wedding wondering if your hair and makeup artist is going to arrive on time!
- Professionalism and a friendly face!: Our experience extends beyond the hair and makeup chair as we are with you up until you walk down the aisle! It is important you feel comfortable in your stylists hands and can request adjustments to your look- knowing they won’t take it personally and are the ultimate professional!
- High End, Luxury Products: We use everything from Charlotte tilbury, NARS, MAC and Moroccan oil for the ultimate, luxury pampering experience.
- A beauty authority with Degree level educated: BA (Hons) Media Make-up Artistry & Hair styling
- Trained with an extensive range of brands; Elemis, Dior, Urban Decay, Too Faced, IMAGE, Benefit to name a few.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Bridal Prep Schedule for a relaxed morning
- Veil placement & Last min touch-ups before you walk down the aisle
- Varied body of work from around the world on all different skin tones/ hair textures.
This is very common, and why a trial is essential! Many of our clients have never had professional hair and makeup before and thus we view the trial as a consultation; getting to know your personal preferences and testing anything you want to test. We start with a lighter application, consulting you every step of the way!
Yes, absolutely- this is really normal! At the trial, we often make skincare, hair care and makeup recommendations that will help elevate your look on the wedding day. We also request your feedback on your look after the trial, to ensure you look and feel exactly how you want to!
The full terms and conditions can be found here; however we love to accommodate destination weddings & are happy for either yourself or us to arrange travel, hotels and transfers.
Although we hope this will never happen, you will not be committed to book, however the Booking fee will be retained.
Booking fee’s are non-refundable and covers the administration costs, and holding of your wedding date in the diary.
The lashes are a complimentary extra offered by us so we would not be able to discount if you prefer not to have them.